There are so many loveable things about New York city. The subway steam rising from the grates in the footpaths, the street performers and lights of Times Square, yellow cabs, street vendors, buildings we recognise from the movie and TV shows, Central Park, the thousands of deli's and pizza shops, Broadway shows... this list could go forever.
We are giving away 99 x $99 Holiday Dollars, these can be spent in store – which means you will have $99 extra in your pocket. So in light of this give away we have created a list of things you can do in New York city for $99 or less.
THINGS YOU CAN DO FOR LESS THAN $99 IN NEW YORK CITY
- Spend a night at Best Western Arena Hotel
- A bus tour of Manhattan and across to Brooklyn (I suggest the night tour), this helps you get your bearings of the city
- Eat 50 slices of amazing New York City
- Watch a Broadway show
- Spend a day walking the streets. There is so much excitement, activity and culture happening on the streets of Manhattan
- Bike hire for the whole family to cruise Central Park with a couple of dollars left over to give to the very entertaining buskers
- 3 tickets on a site seeing cruise over to the Statue of Liberty
- Visit Empire State Building
- Feed the whole family at an authentic American diner
- Take the subway to explore ‘Little Italy’ and / or Chinatown. After a walk around sit down for a delicious meal and a refreshing drink
- This is free - make sure you pay a visit to the largest department store in the world – Macys at Herald Square. Macys at Herald square occupies a whole city block! Get your 10% off visitor card from their visitor centre.
Take advantage of our cheap New York accommodation as part of our $99 sale. Looking for more information or cheap flights to New York? Contact one of our travel consultants today.