Becoming an Escape Travel franchisee
Escape Travel, with over 165 stores throughout Australia is an iconic brand in the travel market filled with passionate holiday experts. Our holiday packages and unique airfare range, offer great value to our customers. Our systems are fully automated enabling us to focus on our customers to deliver amazing travel experiences.
Escape Travel has built an enviable reputation founded on its:
- Selective range of preferred air, land and cruise supplier arrangements
- Robust operating procedures
- A training and development program that is second to none
- Innovative marketing and in-store design
- A commitment to provide ongoing support to its franchisee community
There is no stronger partner than Escape Travel to be in business with.
Our objective is to ensure that every franchisee in the network is successful. That is why we look for the following attributes in potential franchisees:
- A passion, commitment and drive to succeed
- Strong leadership and people skills
- Good administration skills
- Entrepreneurial flair and a proven business acumen
- Strong local community involvement
- Commitment to providing an excellent customer experience
Want to join the leaders in travel franchising?
Our franchise business model is designed for established entrepreneurial travel agency owners who want to grow their sales and profit.
If you are interested in converting your travel agency to Escape Travel as a franchisee, contact Steve Paterson via email at email@example.com
“We were the original franchisees having been the first to sign up over 8 years ago. The significant growth of our business over that period would not have been possible without the structures and support of Escape Travel Franchising. It is a fun, exciting and growing brand to be a part of.”
Neil Playford, Owner - Escape Travel Caloundra, Oct 2016
“We were one of the first to join Escape Travel franchise 7 years ago. Since then the franchise model has evolved significantly. The franchise model financially rewards preferred selling and growth and I have seen an increase to my bottom line as a result.”
Debbie Rains Owner – Escape Travel Castletown, Mackay, Rockhampton, Townsville and Willows, Oct 2016