Information Night Lucky Door Prize Terms & Conditions
Customer Event Giveaway
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. The Promoter” is Flight Centre Travel Group trading as trading as Escape Travel. ACN 003 377 188. Head Office, Level 2, 545 Queen Street, Brisbane QLD 4000.
2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each entrant.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner.
4. Employees of Flight Centre Travel Group and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotional Period
5. The competition commences at 6pm AEDT on Tuesday 17th January 2017
6. The competition closes at 9.30pm AEST on Tuesday 24th Jaunary 2017
How to Enter
7. Eligible entrants can enter the promotion in the following way:
a. Persons must visit a participating Escape Travel store and attend the cruise information evening during the competition period. Whilst at the event entrants must fill out a competition entry form filling in the required contact fields, then answer in 25 words or less what their dream cruise destination is.
This will result in a maximum of one (1) “primary entry”.
8. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by The Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries must be received by The Promoter during the promotional period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
9. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotional Websites remain the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
10. The competition is a game of skill and entries will be judged on how creative and original the persons answer to the competition question is.
11. The prize draw will take place at each cruise information event.
12. If the prize winner will be notified and informed of their winning entry at the event.
13. The prize winner can claim the prize at the event.
14. The prize consists of one digital photo frame;
15. The total value of the prize is $50 RRP.
16. Winners must take the prizes as offered. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
17. The prizes and booking of the prizes are subject to the standard booking terms and conditions of The Promoter.
18. To the extent permitted by law, The Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a) inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
b) purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
c) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
e) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
f) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
g) any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by The Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
h) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
19. This condition does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of The Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
20. When competition entrants subscribe to The Promoter’s email newsletter they are agreeing to receive email marketing. In the event that entrants decide to opt out of receiving information on promotions, services and market research provided by The Promoter they can email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Global Head Office on 07 3170 7979.
The personal information of winners may be provided to others assisting, including prize suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this competition. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested personal information, The Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win the prize.